Discover below the legal notices and general conditions of use of the present websites
Accessible at the following addresses, stories-immobilier.com | stories-immobilier.fr | stories-immobilier.ch | stories-immobilier.lu | stories-immobilier.be
The Stories-immobilier websites are the property of the company The Knight sarl switzerland. It is published by the company The Knight – head office Rue du jeu-de-l’arc, 15 | 1207 Geneva | SWITZERLAND, registered in the Geneva Trade Register under the reference CHE-460.846.534, with a capital of 20’000 CHF.
The technical host of the site is the company OVH whose head office is located OVH – 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 ROUBAIX – France.
Access to the site
Access to the Sites is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, except in the event of force majeure or an event beyond the control of StorIes and subject to any breakdowns and maintenance operations necessary for the proper functioning of the Sites and related materials. Access to the service is made from a microcomputer connected to a telecommunications network allowing access to the Sites according to the communication protocols used on the Internet network.
Intellectual property rights
Ownership of rights
All the elements (texts, logos, images, sound elements, software, icons, layout, databases, etc.) contained in the Sites are protected by national and international intellectual property law. These elements remain the exclusive property of StorIes and/or its partners.
As such, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from StorIes and/or its partners, you may not reproduce, represent, adapt, translate and/or transform, in whole or in part, or transfer to another Web site, any of the elements making up the Sites.
Failure to comply with this prohibition may constitute an act of counterfeiting for which you may be civilly and criminally liable. In accordance with the provisions of the Intellectual Property Code, only the use of the elements composing the Sites is authorized for strictly personal purposes.
The brand and graphic identity (logo, emblem) reproduced on these sites are registered by the companies that own them.
Any reproduction, republication or redistribution of the name or part of the graphic identity, by any means whatsoever, without prior written authorization from the owner concerned is prohibited by law.
Hypertext links to the site
With the exception of sites disseminating information and/or content of an illegal nature and/or of a political, religious, pornographic, xenophobic, racist or discriminatory nature, you may create a hypertext link to the Sites on your site, subject to the double condition that it is a link to the Site’s home page and that this link opens the Site in a new browser window displaying the address https://www.stories-immobilier.com and subject to the express written agreement of one of the two co-founders.
The setting up of a hypertext link does not authorize in any way the reproduction of elements of the Sites or the presentation on third party sites of elements of the Sites in the form of Frame or related system.
Finally, the setting up of a hypertext link does not authorize in any way the sending of a pre-written message to an e-mail address linked to the Sites or the setting up of a system allowing the mass sending of messages of any kind. Under the present authorization, StorIes Immobilier reserves however a right of opposition.
Limitation of responsibility
Hypertext links from the site
Hypertext links contained on the site may lead to other websites or other Internet sources.
Insofar as StorIes cannot control these external sites and sources, you acknowledge that StorIes cannot be held responsible for the availability of these external sites and sources, and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources.
In addition, you acknowledge that StorIes cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss, proven or alleged, resulting from or related to the use of or reliance on the content, goods or services available on these external sites or sources.
Finally, to the extent permitted by law, StorIes shall not be held responsible in the event that the content of said other sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
The documents presented on the Sites are provided “as is” and without any express or implied warranty; the Sites may contain technical and typographical errors or other inaccuracies, which you acknowledge and accept by using the Sites.
StorIes shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the Sites or in any referenced materials. The information contained in the Sites is non-contractual and subject to change without notice.
The information presented on the Sites is regularly updated. StorIes does not guarantee that the functions contained in these documents will be performed without interruption or error, or that the Sites or the server that makes them available are free of viruses and other dangerous components.
Under no circumstances shall StorIes be liable for incidental, direct or indirect damages resulting from the use of the materials on the Sites. StorIes takes every precaution to ensure that the content of the Sites is not contrary to public order and morality. However, if ideas or images offend certain particularly sensitive individuals, StorIes cannot be held responsible.
StorIes shall not be held directly or indirectly liable, in any capacity and for any reason whatsoever:
in the event of interruption of the site’s service due to maintenance operations or to the behaviour of site users
- in case of inaccessibility and/or inability to use the sites by any user of the site;
- in the event of damage to equipment of any kind whatsoever, or loss of data, when connecting to the Sites StorIes may not be held liable;
- in the event of contamination of Internet users’ computer equipment resulting from the propagation of a virus or other computer infection.
As a user of the Sites, it is your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet.
Under no circumstances shall StorIes, its employees, suppliers or third parties mentioned on its Sites be held liable, under any contractual liability, tort liability or any other action, for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any prejudice, in particular of a financial or commercial nature, resulting from the use of the Sites or from any information obtained from the Sites.
By using the services of the Sites, you acknowledge:
- that StorIes shall in no way be liable for any relationship that may be established between Internet users and third parties, whether or not they are partners of StorIes, as a result of or in connection with the use of the Services, and/or with respect to the services provided by these third parties and the consequences that may result from their use;
- be aware that, due to the nature of the Internet, StorIes cannot guarantee the availability of the Services nor incur any liability due to their unavailability;
- that they are aware that any violation of the legislative provisions in force and/or any infringement of the legitimate interests of third parties, or of their intellectual property rights, during the consultation of a Web site via the hypertext links available on the Sites, may result in legal proceedings and sanctions being taken against them;
- that, due to the nature of the Internet network, the data circulating on this network are not protected against any form of intrusion, including by hacking.
Consequently, you acknowledge that you have been warned that StorIes can in no way guarantee the confidentiality, security or integrity of any information transmitted over the Internet. Consequently, it is your responsibility to implement the necessary means to preserve the confidentiality of information transmitted over the Internet.
StorIes reserves the right to modify and/or delete all or part of the Services without notice.
You acknowledge that you are aware of the rules and practices in force on the Internet, known as “Netiquette”, as well as the various codes of ethics available on the Internet.
StorIes reserves the right, for Services whose access requires StorIes to provide an identifier (login and password), to delete and/or suspend said access in the event of:
- a complaint or claim filed against the Internet user. The Internet user undertakes, when using the Services, not to contravene the legislation, regulations, customs in force, or the legitimate interests of third parties and StorIes.
In this regard, you agree not to:
- sending, distributing or making available through the Sites any paedophile messages, texts or images, incitement to racial hatred, denial of crimes against humanity, defamation, discrimination, calls for the murder or suicide of minors, as well as any act of computer hacking or fraudulent collection of personal data;
- to contravene the legislation relating to intellectual property, to the rights of the personality;
- to use, within the framework of classification services offered on the Sites, any automatic means allowing a massive vote leading to an artificial overload of the server;
- disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation and/or accessibility of the Sites or any other service and/or content accessible on the Internet, or use the Sites to send unsolicited advertising or promotional material in any form whatsoever.
In the event that StorIes has good reason to believe that an Internet user has not complied with any of the above provisions, StorIes reserves the right, insofar as possible, to suspend or remove access to the Sites. StorIes shall not be liable to the Internet user for exercising or failing to exercise this right to suspend or remove access to the Services.
You should bear in mind that, in general, whenever you voluntarily provide personal information online (and particularly in forums, discussion groups, etc.) this information may be collected and used by third parties.
Thus, you acknowledge that StorIes cannot, under any circumstances, be held responsible for the messages exchanged through the communication tools it offers to its users and for the possible consequences.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Contact details of the consumer mediator: Médiation de la Consommation & Patrimoine – 12 square Desnouettes – 75015 Paris – https://mcpmediation.org/